Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I couldn't go without posting something about Thanksgiving. I had great plans of sharing all of the wonderful family recipes we use every year at our feast. As the day came though not only was I busy helping my mom prepare the meal, I realized that on Thanksgiving it was a bit pointless to give out any Thanksgiving recipes. Clearly you would have already planned and purchased all menu dishes. I think I started with the menu in October this year, but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Anyway, here is a few photos and maybe next year I will begin the blogging a few weeks in advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...