Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Super Bowl Snacks: Dips!!

Are you ready for the Big Game this weekend?  I have more buy in than normal given the Patriot's are playing. In the end though I don't really care who wins but enjoy watching everyone else's excitement. I also enjoy the food.  Snacks, dips and desserts galore.  Mr. J and I are trying to nail down our menu for Sunday. I am sure it will include at least one dip. Here are some of my favorites.

Spinach Artichoke Dip


Super Easy Cheesy Queso Dip

French Onion Dip


Baked Feta


Cheddar Ale Dip



Pizza Dip

Baked Brie


Smoked Salmon Spread

Five Layer Mexican Black Bean Dip


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...