Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cupcakes!

Who doesn't love a cupcake?



I was at a wedding yesterday evening and got to see for the very first time the newest trend - CUPCAKES. I somehow lacked a photo of the whole table spread but here are some delicious looking desserts.


I think my favorite part about this new trend is the variety of flavors you can offer. With a cake sure you can pick a new flavor for each layer but realistically how many layers are you going to get? With cupcakes you have many more options for varying the selection of flavors. At this wedding there was chocolate, Bavarian creme, and carrot cake.


Congrats Kari and Mike!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...