Thursday, January 6, 2011

Run for a cause

I am away on a trip and I won't get home tonight till late.  There is nothing but lame airport food for me to post about and quite frankly it is just not that interesting.  So instead I thought I would share a post by one of my friends at work who is up for a very challenging resolution this year.  She is running for a cause with hopes of doing a marathon among many other races this year.  The cause she is supporting is Kisses from Katie.  You might remember this group from a fundraising dinner Jordan and I attended in November.

Kari from Jogging with Fiction is hoping to raise money for Kisses from Katie with each of her races.  On her blog she interviewed the lovely married couple responsible for this organization and the proud parents of Katie.  You can read the interview with Alan here.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...