Friday, April 15, 2011

Top 5 favorite shoes

I would have to say I am a purse kind of gal.  I love my bags.  I spend a long time looking for the right one and then I stick too it.  This tends to mean I only have one or two at a time that I switch back and forth between.  I am very practical with my bags.  Shoes on the other hand are another thing.  I am not saying I have a million pairs of shoes. I like how shoes can spice up an otherwise ordinary outfit.  To do this though you need some variety.  These are in no particular order.

1. Uggs - OK, I do kind of think they are ugly. I also think they are super expensive.  But I have had these going on 6 years and they keep my feet so warm and comfy in the winter. 

2. Flip flops - If I could only have one pair of shoes it would be flip flops.  I love letting my toes be free!

3. Ballet flats - They are comfy and can jazz up any outfit. 

4. Tennis shoes - You can't run in anything else. OK, you can but don't know about the whole running barefoot movement.  I run therefore, I need my Tennis shoes.  On a side note, I do call them Tennis shoes.  Is this a Midwest thing?  Apparently the correct term for these is sneakers.

5. Walking shoes - I just got these shoes and love them.  I used to wear my running shoes for any day I would be on my feet for a long time.  I know this is bad but it was the best I had.  Now I have these stylish shoes to wear. 

My most favorite is bare feet.  I hate when the weather finally turns too cold to NOT have socks on.  Bare feet is not a shoe though so it didn't make the list.

What is your favorite shoe?  I wish the comment section allowed for photos.

7 comments:

  1. Cute post. I like that all of your favorite shoes are nice and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how many looks you get for calling sneakers....tennis shoes....tickles me every time.

    My favorite shoe....the Mary Jane sneaker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share your love of shoes as well!! I can live without many things, shoes however are not one of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shoes as well and I'm trying to be a barefoot runner! But hey, shoes are really cute!
    I liked your description of why you run. There really is nothing else aerobically like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share your love of Uggs, they are uggly, but they are the perfect shoes to keep you warm & cozy.

    I'm from Ireland, and we call sneakers, 'runners'. I wonder how many different words there are for the same kind of shoe?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...