Friday, January 22, 2010

Food on the road

As I mentioned in my last post things have been quite hectic in my life lately. I am traveling non-stop and if you remember my post a few months ago and traveling you will remember that I do not cook when I travel. Thus for as long as I can remember now I have been eating out quite a lot. It is fun at time but can get quite old as well. Thus I must share with you some photos of food Jordan got the other night when he was traveling by himself.



For those of you wondering, yes, he does have a very strong stomach. The boy never gets sick from food. Good thing I guess when he eats like this. Anyway this is the best I could manage for a period on non-cooking for me. Doesn't it make you want to go out to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...