Monday, January 4, 2010

A trip to the deli


There are some things you just cannot get anywhere else. A massive one pound sandwich is mostly likely found only in New York Jewish deli. Enter the "Woody Allen special" 1/2 pastrami and 1/2 corned beef sandwich that only Jordan could truly be impressed with.

Yes, the only pictures I could take were with Jordan's mouth full, but check out that stack of meat. Not only did he only eat half during the meal. The left overs were spread across another normal size sandwich and then a huge helping of homemade hash for breakfast the following day. Three meals out of one sandwich - it makes the $20 price well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, now that's a sandwich!! It's making me hungry. Was that the Carnegie Deli you went to? Also, I meant to say this yesterday but not timing the various sides properly IS one of the worst things in the world. Faiz gets mad at me because I make a mess everytime I cook. He says I should put everything away after I use it as I'm cooking. But when you are cooking 3 things at once and trying to make them all be done at the same time you HAVE to make a mess!!! Otherwise you can only cook one thing at a time and then everything is done at different times! Okay I'm done rambling now. My kitchen is a mess as I'm writing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...