Monday, March 22, 2010

King Arthur's flour

On a recent trip through Vermont, I stopped at the King Arthur's Baker's store in Norwich, VT. This was the second time I have visited this store. Being someone who loves to bake, I found this store incredibly overwhelming in the most wonderful way. They had every sort of gadget you could think of and baking supplies galore. There was also an extensive array of flours, yeasts, and add in munchies.

Not only is this a wonderful baker's store for supplies, there is also a cute little bakery where you can find all sorts of artisan bread, pastries and lunch goodies. I bought a plain old baguette but it was delicious.


If you are closer to the store, there is a variety of classes year round to try out.

To learn more visit, The Baker's store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...