Monday, June 28, 2010

Cafe Amarcord


The last hoorah, sort of. Last week just got to be so unbearably hot that I pretty much had no ambition to do anything outside of 8:30am-5pm (working hours with free A/C). I didn't want to run. I didn't want to pack. And I certainly didn't want to cook. I still wanted to eat though. The perfect solution was crossing off another restaurant on Jordan's list of must eat places before the move.

It's hard to describe the food at Cafe Amarcord. The menu is somewhat small but all of the options are good. There is also about 5 more specials each day. Jordan and I ended up splitting a mesclin mix pear salad. For entrees we both got one of the specials - a grilled rib eye steak with roasted potatoes and asparagus. It was huge and did us well with a lunch of leftovers. Sorry no pictures I completely forgot till after the meal was packed up to go.

I am also happy to announce laundry is official done at the apartment. I swear never ever to be in the position to have to do laundry in a communal facility. It sucks. Any dirty clothes from here on out will be transferred to the new apartment. I really think this is the most exciting feature and what I am looking forward to the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...