Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nutella Ice Cream {two ingredient recipe}

Yes I did. And I have no apologies. 


Two ingredients. Nutella. It is something marvelous.


Mr. J described it has frozen Ferrero Rocher candies. I will stick with heaven.


The consistency is smooth.  Right out of the ice cream maker it reminded me of a Wendy's Frosty only with Nutella flavor. Note to self: next time eat it right out of the ice cream maker. 



I made this in an ice cream maker. I am not sure if it would work by just freezing the liquid straight in the freezer. It would be worth a try though. I cannot imagine it being bad. 

And this dessert requires no additional toppings!

 
Nutella Ice Cream {Two Ingredient Recipe}

by Emily Morris
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: Freezing over night
Ingredients (serves 6)
  • 1 14oz can evaporated milk
  • 1 1/2 cup Nutella
Instructions
Freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.

Combine the chocolate hazelnut spread and the evaporated milk in a medium mixing bowl, and stir with a whisk until they combined and the liquid is smooth.

Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. 

Whisk again and churn in your ice cream maker for 15 minutes (or according to manufacturer's instructions).
Powered by Recipage

4 comments:

  1. Anything with nutella is a winner in my book. This looks amazing. I will have to try and see if it works without an ice cream maker as I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You don't even need whipped cream??! THAT'S CRAZY! How cool! This looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I c-a-n-n-o-t wait to try this, Emily! Just evaporated milk, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two ingredients... nothing beats that. :) Looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...