Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Edition: NYCWFF

Hi folks!!! I got a cold. Yup! I kind of knew it would happen sooner or later with my hectic schedule but I was really hoping it would be later. Much, much later. 

Friday night I started sneezing and by Saturday morning it was sore throat and drippy nose.  Not so good for our big weekend plans.



We had tickets to the Grand Tasting event for the NYC Wine and Food Festival.  I took some medicine and hoped for the best. 

Waiting in line to get in...
There was a new venue this year. And although the venue was much better suited for the event it was no where near close to any metro stop.  It was nice to be out and about though in New York City. I haven't been in ages and I just love all the action going on.  We ate a ton.  Drank a ton (OK not a ton, I wasn't sure the cold medicine would be a good combo). 



We met Andrew Zimmern and saw Martha Stewart. I know some of you are Martha haters. I am in a way too. She is ridiculous.  But she also makes such pretty things, food and otherwise.  I respect that.


We got back late on Saturday and went straight to bed. Now I am trying to prepare for the week when all I really want to do is nap.  


Hope your weekend was fun!!

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:


2 comments:

  1. Is it at the Javits Center? Because yeah it's a pain to get there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start to feel better! Way to tough it out and make it to the festival!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...