Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Edition: Making a Dent

Oh man has it been one busy week. Honestly, I could say couple of months. I have had a to-do list, multiples ones, that only seem to be getting longer.  This weekend we made some major dents in those lists. 

Thank you notes long overdue, ordering Christmas cards, laundry, leaf blowing, cooking, furniture moving.  All was done this weekend.

I have to make a quick run to Dallas this week but otherwise I will be home. Hopefully this means more check marks on the list. And some Thanksgiving day recipe testing!

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:


2 comments:

  1. Oh we so need to order our Christmas cards...time is just slipping away from us! I'm glad you made a few dents in your long lists this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't run around as much as you and I haven't gotten half of the stuff done you have. You're doing pretty well. I haven't even thought about Christmas cards yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...