Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A week in Boston and WIAW


In case you couldn't get it from the title, I am in Boston for the week. Thank goodness I got in a green smoothie before leaving. It has been nonstop eating since.


I am staying at a Doubletree so of course I got a yummy warm chocolate chip cookie while checking it.  You have to love it. 


The first night out we went Italian in Brookline at Pomodoro.  The Caesar salad was good and the Bolognese was amazing. 


At lunch we switched things up and had some Tex Mex food. I had a chicken enchilada.


And the table split some nachos. Sometimes I forget that sitting in meetings all afternoon is not the time to have a big lunch.



We lucked out this week and got to enjoy restaurant week in Boston.  We headed into Back Bay and ate at City Table.  I had to get the salad for the first course to make sure I was eating enough veggies for the day and then ordered the Steak Frites and chocolate cake. 


It was so much food but so, so good.  The chocolate cake got me all excited for my upcoming birthday.  More cake!


What is your favorite lunch out?


6 comments:

  1. omg STEAK FRITES AND CHOCOLATE CAKE AND PASTA AND DOUBLETREE COOKIES!!! obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so much yummy food! I like the bolognese best. But that caesar salad looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that cheese on that salad! That's my kind of greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by your photos, you must have had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eating Italian in Boston! It looks like you had lots of good eats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so hungry now, after seeing all of your delicious food!! :) I hope your time in Boston was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...