Saturday, January 31, 2015

Super Bowl Party Appetizer Round Up




Are you ready for tomorrow's big game?  I could really care less about the actual game and really the commercials as well.  However I am looking forward to the food. Mr. J is definitely excited for the food but also to watch the Patriots.  We are still finalizing the options.  We typically end up with nachos and chicken wings and then a few other minor snacks.  I am torn because as much as I love chicken wings spicy food has not been my friend lately. For me, chicken wings must be hot and I just don't think a sweeter version would be satisfying. 

I will be going to the store later today to gather all of the ingredients. In case you are still in the planning phase here is a list of game day food you might consider.



Pulled Pork Nachos


Twice Baked Loaded Potatoes

Browned Butter Snack Mix

French Onion Dip



Five Layer Mexican Dip

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Baked Feta

Cheddar Ale Dip


Super Easy Cheesy Queso Dip


Pizza Dip

Baked Brie


Hot Wings

Crescent Roll Pinwheels

Jalapeno Popper Pockets 




Caprese Garlic Bread

Cheesy Pull Apart Bread

Spinach Pull Apart Bread

Corn Dog Bites




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...