Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from Jordan...

Jordan loves hot things, by that I mean spicy. He loves chicken wings. Lately he has been into trying to find the best recipe for chicken wing sauce. After a recent trip to Maine we returned with some habanero peppers. With these hanging over his head he had to find a recipe to incorporate them.





















He was completely in charge of this dinner. I try not to be around when he is experimenting in the kitchen. All I can say is the end result was good, good until about two minutes in when I stopped having feeling on my lips. Basically an inch out around my face was all tingly. Jordan was so impress with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...