Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Bounty

I love a good deal. I love free things. At the food tasting we each scored a gift bag. I think last year's was a bit better stocked but look at what we got.

So much stuff! I am most excited about the mini Larabars. Jordan liked the Italian wafer cookies. I believe he first described them as dangerously good. There was tea bags and coffee drinks, rice and lots of seasoning mix, olive oil galore. We could snack for weeks or maybe just one week for the two of us. But I think one of the best parts is sitting down afterwards and going through the bounty. It is like an adult Halloween!
On a side note, I am back to Connecticut for the rest of the week. This weekend will be full of fall baking and cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...