Thursday, October 21, 2010

Decorating

I have a thing for miniatures. I truly believe good things come in small packages. I have always loved mini pumpkins.

Being in an apartment makes it hard to justify huge pumpkins. We don't really have a front stoop or a deck or a yard. Thus whatever we get for pumpkins are for the inside. Furthermore I don't really enjoy carving pumpkins. The only reason for me to cut one up is to get the seeds to roast or the meat to make bread or pie with. But really they are so cute whole why disturb such a pretty sight.
As I cleaned through our stack (mountain) of important papers, the table got more and more space for a centerpiece. Perfect time for the fall decorations to come out. I haven't quite got the perfect arrangement just yet but it makes things feel much more cozy for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...