Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Breakfast for Lunch and Dinner #WIAW

Oh man I feel like summer is finally here. It is June. Sunny. Hot. I may be back to work but I feel like we are in a routine of sorts.  Maternity leave was like a dream world where we just played all day long.  Now things are real. Not in a bad way either. 


Back at work hasn't changed breakfast up. Still a green smoothie but today I added a blueberry muffin to jazz things up.  It was an early up day making my coffee nearly empty the time 6:30 rolled around. 


Lunch was breakfast. We went out for a feast of a breakfast Sunday morning and here are the leftovers. I go on and off breakfast leftovers but these were pretty good. The pancake was like a built in dessert. Plus I am not going to complain when a meal is pre-made. 


Dinner has been pretty low key too.  This was a taco salad made with leftover taco filling. Not quite a Chipotle bowl but still pretty good. #avocadolove


We have a drooler on our hands so this is probably the first of many outfits for the day.  Furture Bryn Mawr girl! 

What did you eat Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your WIAW eats - love sharing mine and seeing everyone's! Love your homemade Chipotle - I do enjoy a good avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sucha cutie!! "Chipotle" bowl.... holy yum! thats my dinner for tonight now! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you not smile at that face? :))) Your smoothies looks refreshing. And I think breakfast works for ANY meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...