Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WIAW: Indianapolis


Another week and another trip. This time my travels have me to the middle of the country. I have been doing a little tour of Indiana.  Breakfast at the Hampton we stayed at had biscuits. And although I mainly stick to oatmeal and cereal, this morning I couldn't resist a biscuit with a sausage patty. 


I was visiting Indiana University and got to take a tour of the basketball area. Boy is that floor shiny.  I guess I should have known it basketball down there is a big deal.  Ops!

We had lunch in Bloomington at Nick's.  Apparently this is one of the top college pubs in the country. We were working so no beer for us but I did enjoy a big bowl of gumbo. 

The second hotel gave us popcorn for a snack. Yum, yum.


Dinner was a cobb salad in downton Indianapolis.  I was lacking veggies so I thought a salad was the best option.  Today is our last day and back home I come.

3 comments:

  1. Of course when you're in Indiana, I'm in Colorado. Make sure to let me know if you're ever back in the city...I'd love to meet up with you! My son is at IU and I had a not so great grilled cheese at Nick's, but the kids love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating while traveling is always so interesting/challenging! It looks like you were able to get some good eats in. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anyone that travels as much as you, Emily. I don't know how you do it. It's good you try to remember to eat healthy while on the road... I would be a mess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...