Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Learning the Art of Doing Nothing and #WIAW

Happy Wednesday!



I had my weekly check up today and all is good. No baby anytime soon.  Mornings seem to be getting earlier and earlier. I have my first smoothie in the dark.



This was the stash of food I brought for the day. Sorry for the blurry picture. The bagel happens around 9-10 am. I brought carrots and a cucumber to try and add a little extra veggie to my life.  Otherwise it would be carb on carb with the leftover mac and cheese. 


Dinner was compliments of Mr. J with pepper steak and rice pilaf.   I haven't been nearly as hungry in the evenings but if I don't have a snack I still wake up in the middle of the night wanting to eat.  Two more weeks...



What did you eat Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...