Sunday, February 8, 2015

That Time I Made A Whole Bunch of Meatballs

Oh my goodness, what a weekend! We did so much. We wanted to do general clean up from the week, prep for the baby and there is more snow to come.  I should probably say that I wanted to accomplish a whole bunch.  Mr. J just obliges.  I am starting to freak out about what I want to get done before the baby. 



As a treat for all of his hard work I made Mr. J's favorite dessert. Profiteroles. These were actual suppose to happen in October for his birthday.  Due to my overall tiredness each weekend they were put off a bit longer.  Here we are in February and they finally made an appearance. He was happy. 


One of the big baby chores for the weekend was to install the car seat.  We ended up getting a travel system so the car seat came with a stroller. We tested it out all over the house.  It was pretty darn nice.  I can already picture us taking walks along the ocean. 


And then I made a whole bunch of meatballs. I have big plans for freezer meals.  Mr. J has some objections though. He is extremely picky about things from the freezer.  I plan to post more about the whole freezer meal planning but as you can probably guess meatballs were on the list. 

For the rest of the day I am going to park myself on the couch.  Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm I love profiteroles! and that stroller/car seat is awesome and yayyyy yum meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love that travel system! For the first 6 months or more, you'll be taking that carseat into lots of restaurants and people's houses and shops, etc., so a great one that's comfy for baby and you is a must! And the stroller base is fantastic - we used ours SO much in that first year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...