Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Cookie Recipes

I am off to South Carolina for the week.  After the weekend, I finally feel like things are back in place. Unfortunately, Mr. J will be left on his own all week and I never know what I will find when I get back.  The great thing about coming back this week...next's weeks vacation!  I cannot wait.

I am hoping that during this trip I will be able to get back into my blogging routine.  I have tried to spot check your writings and recipes here and there the last few days but to be honest I was overwhelmed.  I was already about five days behind.  That is a lot of missed posts. Believe me. A lot.

I have been a bit lazy.  We have been cooking. Nothing beats a homemade meal after no power. But they weren't blog worthy though.  My pictures weren't worth sharing.  What I do know is everyone loves a cookie and here are some of my top recipes.


6 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies (Flourless)

Triple Chocolate Cookies

Ultimate Ginger Cookies


Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies

Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Oatmeal Carrot Cookies


Which one would you pick?

I love them all but the oatmeal carrot cookies are super healthy. That means cookies all day long.  And makes a smile on my face.

10 comments:

  1. Great line up of cookie recipe links here. I would have to say that the coconut ones are my pick, but I am sure they all are delicious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oatmeal carrot ones! They look really good and like you said, they are healthy, so I can eat 5, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I am so far behind. Life has just been so busy lately, I have missed so much. Really makes it hard to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think seeing how you survived without power would have been a great article to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in South Carolina...my pic would be the coconut chocolate chunk cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that there are a lot of cookies with chocolate! JUM! Anything with chocolate is good!
    Any holiday plans?

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many delicious cookie, so hard to pick just one! wish i had one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive cookie collection! Thank you for sharing the recipes with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. This is one great lineup of cookies. I think this will be great for a cookie and milk party for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate
    it.
    Also see my webpage > Red Lingerie & Stockings

    ReplyDelete

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...