Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Edition: Dodging the Bullet


This week we are off to Florida. For Fun. For DISNEY.  Can you tell I am excited?

The weather was predicted to be unpredictable with a mix of rain, ice and snow. Yuck.  I was watching the weather channel all week like the best of them.  Nerves took over about Thursday night and we changed our flight to "try" and avoid the storm. Hopefully as you are reading this post I am high in the sky.

Have you ever been to Disney world?

In case you missed it, this is what I was up to this week...




          5 comments:

          1. There's your black beanless chili :) My hubby gives me that look, too...like when I used his good beer in the chili...LOL. Hope you had a nice weekend~

            ReplyDelete
          2. SO jealous!!! Live with Kelly was in Disney all last week and it made me really nostalgic! Have so much fun!!

            ReplyDelete
          3. Have a great time! My mom lives in the Orlando area, so we went to Disney quite often (season passes). Epcot is my favorite!

            ReplyDelete
          4. Hope you dodged it. :) Love all the dishes. :)

            ReplyDelete

          Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

          You might also like reading:

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...