Friday, September 17, 2010

Fishing

One night we had a delicious dinner of fish. It was so so so good.


Want to know how we came to eat it?
I knew I married him for good reason....he can catch us some dinner. Unfortunately it was red tide so the bigger fish were no where to be found. We did a lot of bottom fishing which were smaller fish. We caught a whole bucket full of snapper and grouper.


Work those muscles.

A bit of beer to relax with. This though occurred before much of the hard work took place.


Our boat is out there somewhere.

I had a good time too. I even reeled in a pole twice. Those suckers are really heavy. I used the chair to help. Jordan used the trustee belt. I think next time I might sit out. The trip was fun but the waves were super big. Basically I had a nice boat ride under the canopy. Every time I tried to get up and move around the waves really got to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...