Herbed Garlic Chicken
1/8 C butter, softened
8 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp herbs de Provence
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
chicken pieces (we used 2 legs, 2 thighs, and 2 breasts; you can use a whole chicken)
1 C chicken broth
2 Tbsp lemon juice
6 small red potatoes, halved
2 Tbsp chives
1. Cut up potatoes and place in bottom of crockpot.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Rub this butter mixture on the chicken.
3. Place chicken in crockpot over potatoes. Pour chicken broth and lemon juice over chicken.
4. Cover; heat on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
5. Remove the chicken and potatoes with spatula. Garnish we chives.
We finished off the meal with gigantic brownie sundaes. More on that tomorrow! I am looking forward to the warmer temperatures that are suppose to finish off the week. Melt snow, melt!