Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I ate Wednesday on Repeat

I realized as I was putting this post together today that my eats this week are almost exactly the same as last week. I always thought that my meals, at least breakfast and lunch, when I am traveling are almost identical but I thought I switched things up more when at home. Turns out not so much.


Breakfast was a bowl of Voskos blueberry yogurt, berries and pecan granola. 


 Lunch was a quick but delicious salad. The night before I had the same thing for dinner. As I made the one for dinner I did double duty and made one for lunch as well. Dole Caesar salad bag mix was the starter than I added some spinach leaves, tomatoes, hard boiled egg, leftover prime rib and avocado. Best. Salad. Ever.


 Dinner was Mexican pizza. This week we started with a layer of refried beans, then a few leftover black beans, followed by chopped onions, red pepper, tomatoes and spinach. Topped with cheese.

What are your favorite salad toppings?


8 comments:

  1. That happens to me too sometime. I eat the same thing week after week especially breakfast and lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a big salad! And now I want Mexican pizza for my lunch, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so long since I had a really good salad too. I found it hard to eat salads when it is cold out.

      Delete
  3. All of your eats sound super yummy! I love making lunch for the next day right after I eat dinner. And that pizza sounds SO good! I think I might have to make that for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right?!? It makes the mornings so much easier when you don't have to worry about lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pizza will be on our weekly meal plan this week! It sounds incredible. Thanks for sharing, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been so uninspired as far as dinner goes. I think we'll have to have Mexican pizza tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...