Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I ate Wednesday

Hello Wednesday!

I am so ready for the weekend. It is always a sad thing to think it is Friday on a Tuesday. That is what happened to me yesterday. I was all about it being Friday. It just felt like a Friday.  Much to my dismay though it was not.

I am still willing Spring to come with eating as if it is warm outside. Lots and lots of berries. Breakfast was a yogurt parfait with plain Greek yogurt, pecan granola, and topped with a banana and strawberries. Yum, yum!


Lunch was on the way home from a early morning meeting. I forgot to take a picture but it was at a sandwich shop about 15 minutes from where we live.  Their chef salad was topped with freshly sliced roast beef and smoked turkey, brie, grilled red onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes. It was served with their house dressing, a buttermilk cucumber dill mixture. Amazing. I cannot get it out of my mind. 


Dinner was Mexican pizza. We haven't had Mexican pizza forever. Why does guacamole make everything right in the world?  I need to make sure this meal goes make into the regular rotation.

  
These brownies are going to be the end for me. Too good.

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm....now I'm craving Mexican pizza, granola parfaits and cookie dough topped brownies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez. I want mexican pizza now. With extra guacamole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah!!!! Everything looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why have I never made mexican pizza?? There is no excuse.. Guacamole DOES make everything right.=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...