Monday, June 18, 2012

Bar Harbor, Maine in Photos

We had the most lovely weekend in Bar Harbor, Maine.  The weather was perfect and so was the company.  

Congratulations to Josh and Megan!

Sadly, I lost all of my wedding photos.  My Cannon Ti memory card wasn't working.  Arg!


When we weren't shuffling around to wedding activities we were able to see the beautiful area of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. It was a breathtaking setting.

 Lots and lots of lobsters


Eating lobster the easy way...lobster roll with melted butter, no mayonnaise.

Bananas Foster Ice Cream at Giffords Ice Cream Stand


9 comments:

  1. Maine looks so beautiful! I've never been and hope to go one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful scenery and I have to say, I'm a bit jealous seeing such fantastic weather, we've been having mostly rain for weeks now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous shots my friend, a fun and delicious time no doubt :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that part of Maine is absolutely glorious--I need to get up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister in law lives up near Bar Harbor...it really is idyllic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful clicks, awesome food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want to go to Maine! That lobster roll looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maine is so gorgeous--I spent a month there filming a movie. I'm glad you had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That ice cream looks so good! I was craving ice cream after dinner tonight and no one would go with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...