Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Indianapolis, Bread and cheese and #WIAW

Yesterday I hopped on a plane and made my way to Indiana for the week. I neglected to check out the weather ahead of my trip and I am afraid the 40 degree temperatures this morning are going to be quite chilly for my dresses.  Brrr....


I have been in a pretty basic food rut lately.  Breakfast seems to be the best meal of the day. When I am home I can get lots of fruits and veggies in a smoothie. When I am traveling I try to get some protein with eggs. This omelette also had spinach, onions, and green peppers. And these potato bites were so good. Very crisp and hot.  


Lunch has been increasingly hard to find something I like.  If we go to a sandwich spot, 90% of the options have cold deli meat. A big no no for pregnant women.  I have been leaning toward grilled cheese. I am all about bread and cheese.  This had a side of pickle.  


Another favorite right now is cheese pizza. I could probably have something like this every day.  This flat bread was particularly good. I always get to the last two pieces and think I probably shouldn't eat anymore but it is so good why not?  And then I finish it off. 

Snacks have been almonds, apples and chocolate chip cookies. I am going to be pretty sad when the fresh, local apples are no more. I am all about an apple a day right now. 

Do you ever get in a food rut?


If you want to join the fun for #WIAW check out Peas and Crayons.

3 comments:

  1. even pregnant you eat so much healthier than i do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum to Everything! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously all of this looks yummy. Cheese is definitely one of my favorite food groups. I am with you on this. Looks heavenly. Grilled cheese is always the way to go in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...