Monday, July 26, 2010

Best summer breakfast


I love this in the summer.

The breakfast of champions or maybe not because it is Cheerios and not Wheaties but still its delicious. There is something about fresh blueberries and the taste of Cheerios that just goes so nicely together.
On Sunday morning Jordan and I went blueberry picking. We have this great orchard dangerously close to the new apartment. I mean like less than a mile down the road, I swear you can smell the bakery from the door close. They have a mini grocery store, yummy bakery and lots and lots of land for fruits and veggies to grow.
To find out more see Bishop's Orchard

I cannot wait for apple season to come around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...