Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MOVED IN!

Time to celebrate!

We made it. So far nothing has been discovered broken. The new apartment once again is in disarray. But soon that will be fixed, hopefully. There is so much space I just don't know what to do with everything, or really the small amounts of furniture we have.

It was SO hot. I cannot even begin to describe the discomfort that has taken over the summer. You would think I would be used to it by now. I am not. It reached the 90 degree mark Sunday and Monday. Saturday thankfully was not as bad and not as humid. We had the truck loaded by 10am and cracked the A/C as soon as all of the furniture was moved in.

Thank you so much to both of our parents for the help. We could not have done it without you. However, it was decided all around though that the next move will require movers, professional movers that is. We are hanging up our hats to that process from now on.

My dad, being the great man he is, likes to celebrate such occasions. He went out and got us this yummy champagne to help in the celebrating process. I am never one to turn down a celebration. This was a new type for me from the Clicquot brand. I loved it! I think it might have been one of the best I have ever tasted. It could just be that I was really happy finally being in the new apartment.


We got to break out the new champagne flutes from my bridal shower. Thanks Molly! They really are stunning. The picture doesn't give them the true beauty they hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...