Monday, July 12, 2010

Why did I move you ask?


Sunday I was able to take some time and go to the beach with the book I am currently reading. Jordan was able to go play golf with a friend from work. It was our holiday weekend after moving over the 4th of July weekend, a staycation if you will. Since moving we have explored a state park, gone for an evening ride on through the marshes, and gotten ice cream. Although the apartment is still disorganized - the kitchen is so big with so many cabinets, I have forgotten where we initially put dishes, pots and pans, and utensils.

It's been great to be back though. I can honestly say that it feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of my shoulders. I cannot wait to post "finished" pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...