Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend Edition: Baby Showers and Painting

I am the most horrible blogger/social media person. I finally got around to painting the guest room and didn't take pictures. I think Mr. J might have snagged a few so here is to keeping fingers crossed for before and after shots. 

I also went to a baby shower. No photos. Not a one. The theme was books and it was super cute. And I am now in love with 3 Sprouts. I am currently trying to figure out how to have kids things in the house without kids and not be super creepy.  

Between the painting and the baby shower the weekend was pretty well filled. Now if only I had another weekend to relax.

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:




2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...