Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lately

These are the everything blondies I made today. This is right after I dropped my photo right in the pan. Not only did I make a huge dent in the blondies but my phone got a nice little chocolate bath.



It has almost been a full week since I last checked in.  Boy what a week it was. I was super busy. I had to go to South Carolina for two days and Maine for two days.  Lately I have been getting super sick from traveling. Thus making for some not very fun days. I couldn't wait till Friday hit.  Plus only two more weeks of work travel for me. 



Once I had both feet on the ground and not a hundred billion things to do I started to feel better. We went out to breakfast and I got a bit too excited about the menu. Eggs or pancakes?  If you are pregnant you can get both.  I was only able to eat half of each but Mr. J made up for it. 


We got this cute little cart at IKEA. I love putting things together and this was a fun project. Now I just have to decide what to do with it.  I kind of want it for the baby room. But I could also use it in our kitchen pantry. 


I also got some Christmas cards done.  10 down. 20 more to go. Forgive my pregnancy brain that I wrote some maiden names on the envelopes. I also lots the two books of stamps I bought for about 24 hours and had a minor freak out. 

What were you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. poor thing-feeling sick is no good :( at least there's yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the blondie mishap wasn't any worse! And I was always exhausted while pregnant, so I can only imagine how wiped you must get from traveling. Hope you took some time to relax this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...