Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things I am LOVING Take 3

These are a few of my favorite things...

Imagine the song from Sound of Music, because that is what is going on in my head right now. I am also happily skipping around the apartment, wishing that somewhere someone is out there still looking for a Christmas gift for me.

If so these are some options.

Owl Cookie Jar
I love cookies and have come to the conclusion that I need a suitable storage container for them.  Plus it is called Wise Ol' Canister.

Le Creuset Honey Pot
I find this so cute.  I don't even use honey that much but having this on my counter top might convert me to a daily tea drinker.

Wild Squirrel Peanut Butter Variety Pack

Can you go wrong with flavors like Pretzel Pizazz and Bright Eyed and Bushy Tail?  In case you were wondering that means Pretzel Pizazz has honey and pretzel bites mixed in and Bright Eyed and Bushy Tail includes dark chocolate and coffee. 

7 comments:

  1. I saw a cookie jar at an artfest that I wanted one, but it was way too expensive. That think still haunts me today-I liked it so much. The cookie jar here is cute and a good round size-perfect for filling. The flavored peanut butters is also a great choice. I hope you get all you wish for at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I want that peanut butter yumminess! And such cute names! These are great gift ideas and I hope you get everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, LOVE the cookie jar! It's so vintage looking and I'm with you - I love cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that honey pot! I have always wanted a honey pot with one of those little dipper thingys, but then I would probably eat way too much honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love that honey jar! I've got the Le Creuset mug set on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that cookie jar is so cute! I have a slight obsession with owls, so I would love that in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...