Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday's Five: Top 5 Recipes of the Year

I don't know if it is a good or bad thing that its Friday's 5 and not 12 or 20 or 52.  I had quite a hard time going through each month and only coming up with 5 recipes to pick. I actually only got through 1/2 the year.  I basically have enough meals to remake to cover all dinners for the whole month of January.  I am not going to mention the desserts.  I wasn't really even taking those into consideration for this posting.  I have Asian cuisine on my mind now and am thinking that will be our New Year's dinner. 

Enjoy these recipes and I am wishing you the very best New Year!

Orange Chicken



Cashew Chicken



Shad

Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Muffins


Blueberry Cake

9 comments:

  1. Amazing dishes for 2011 and looking forward to your 2012 dishes! Have a wonderful, happy and blessed New Year!! All the very best to you in 2012!!! ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I want that blueberry cake! Happy New Year :) I can't wait to see what new posts you'll have in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I remember the blueberry cake as if it was yesterday! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the blueberry cake, but love this reminder! It looks fantastic! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blueberry cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! What a delicious roundup! That cashew chicken is calling my name! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...