Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mango Madness smoothie!

I promised a bit of a more colorful picture this time around. I was hoping it would be a bit more yellow and bright to help bring summer along, but this is what it is. Every so often I get in the mood for Indian food. Lately it has been more and more often. One special treat with Indian cuisine is a Mango Lasse - soy, mango, yogurt. I am not sure exactly what the official ingredients are but its good. I highly recommend it next time you dine Indian style. This smoothie is similar although not as sweet. It is pretty easy to make at home and thanks to the marvels of modern grocery frozen mango is the key ingredient.

Mango Madness
Ingredients:
1 C frozen mango
1/2 C plain yogurt
1/2 C milk (you can also use vanilla soy or almond milk)
1/4 C cottage cheese (optional)
1/4 C OJ

Put all ingredients in blender and frappe on high for 2 minutes. Makes enough for one smoothie.



Future post will explain the little black flecks in the smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...