Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Favorites

It is the end of the July. Oh my. I cannot decide if this is a good thing or not. 

This summer has been hot. So hot I don't want to be outside. Plus fall is my absolute favorite season. Pretty much right after the 4th of July I am ready to move on to fall.  Leaves. Apples. My birthday!

But enough of that. It is still July and that means I still have time to post about my favorites before the month is done. 

This scarf




and this necklace from Noonday!





I am currently obsessed with this home improvement blog. I pretty much think I can design anything right now. Lowe's here I come.

Along with improvement comes design.  I spend equal amounts of time pouring through Esty. I found this fun poster that now needs a frame.




As for food, I am falling in love with ice cream and bars.  Sorry cookies, I am sure I will come back to you soon. 



Finally I just watched the first two episodes of Downton Abbey. I know some people love it and some people hate it. I am in the love it people group. Mr. J fell asleep.

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely obsessed with Etsy and Anthropologie! I could spend hours on there. I'm eying some awesome bowls and plates on Anthropologie right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your favorites... especially the sweet treat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...