Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Recipe Round Up

Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?  We are pretty much having the same thing as every year.  For me, this is exactly the way Thanksgiving should be, even if I try out new recipes in the weeks leading up to the big day.  

This year the only thing new is the rolls. And this is up to me.  Talk about pressure.  In case you are looking for some new dishes to serve here are some of my test run recipes as well as the family favorites.




There has been a ton of round up recipes going about and I know I could pretty much have a different Thanksgiving day menu every day for a week.  Glorious, I know.  Too bad it's not reality.  In case you are in need of a few more last minute ideas check out what I tried out this year.




Sides
Brussels Sprouts with Honey Vinaigrette 
Brussels Sprouts au Gratin
Fancy Green Bean Almond Saute
Cranberry Chutney
Apple Cranberry Sauce
Potato Gratin
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
Stuffing with Sausage




Desserts
Cranberry Cobbler
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie




Bread
Pretzel Rolls
Anadama Bread
Texas Roadhouse Rolls


1 comment:

  1. I want to eat at your table with all the fantastic dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...