Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekend Edition:NYC with a Baby


This weekend my parents came to Connecticut and we took the train into New York City to meet my brother and his family.  My SIL has never been to NYC and we wanted to show her the city.



Central Park was a bit past its prime for foliage but I thought it was still pretty.


Dinner was mussels and fries from Bar Americain.  Bobby Flay restaurants are the best.


The sun was out a bit in the morning before it unexpectedly went away in the afternoon.


Despite the scenery my nephew liked the leaves the best. 


Lots of shadow.


And then the sky got cloudy....

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week...



      5 comments:

      1. Sounds like a very fun weekend! I need to get to NYC...somewhere besides the airports!

        ReplyDelete
      2. What a lovely weekend. I love NYC but unfortunately it is quite far from us here in Colorado. I can't wait to take Lucy there though!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Love NYC!! Looks like a fun weekend. :)

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

      You might also like reading:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...