Friday, September 10, 2010

Rehearsal dinner, Saltwater Grille

Happy Birthday to me! No this is not my birthday cake but a yummy delicious dessert from the rehearsal dinner.

It's my birthday. About six months ago I would have never guess this day would come. The wedding always seemed like such a distance off. Even the day of I was referring to it happening tomorrow. Normally I get very excited for my birthday. I start anticipating it weeks even a month in advance. This year, I am super excited but it seems to have snuck up on me. It was a few days into September before I realized my birthday was so soon in the future. Anyway here we are, and I am not sure how much more celebrating my body can do right now. I am sure I will manage somehow.

Till the birthday plans are finalized here are some photos of the small rehearsal dinner at the Saltwater Grille. It is oh so yummy and the views of Portland Harbor are magnificent.



Jordan's admiring his dinner. Can you guess what it could be?

Meat and potatoes, what else is there?


I had a lobster bisque and Caesar salad. It was after all the night before the wedding. The soup was super rich and creamy though. I don't think it did me any favors getting me to fit into the dress.




All in all it was a wonderful dinner. We had great food, great drink and great people to enjoy.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...