Friday, September 24, 2010

Breathe

This week was hectic. I was in Clemson, SC till Wednesday night. Jordan was gone Wednesday and Thursday in Pittsburgh. Work in general is just really busy right now whether or not I am in the office or traveling. Basically that means this is what has been for dinner.

I don't know what I was thinking really when I got this. Jordan was in heaven. I just had a belly ache. I have had some form of pizza every day at least once for the last week or two. I am ready to move on.

Tonight I attempted to be healthy and made this ham and brie sandwich, lots of veggies and some hummus.

It was good but no take out. I have mentioned before that once you get on the kick of eating out it is really hard to come back to getting groceries and planning meals. Being so busy it has been even harder.

This weekend however, I am going to try two new recipes for dinner. I got a lot done this past week and hopefully I will a bit less busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...