This year I am turning 27. Wow! I don't really feel old, just more and more adult every day. I am one of those people who LOVES, LOVES, LOVES birthdays! I think that you should enjoy your day of birth no matter how old you are, in fact, I have been known to celebrate the whole month. Now, my birthday is not till September. Yep, I am already getting ready for it, don't laugh! So for all the lovely people out there who might consider celebrating by bestowing me with some presents. Here are the top 5 I am eyeing:
1. Monogram mug from Anthropologie. An E of course!
2. I saw this sign on Etsy awhile ago and fell in love. I need it on my wall. Its from The Steel Fork and they make all sorts of cool things.
3. Canon Rebel. This is my biggy! I cannot draw for the life of me, but I can take pictures. My old camera is about 7 years old and let's just say it is time for an upgrade.
4. "I'm leaving on a jet plane" Yep, that is me singing. Don't I have a lovely voice? OK I don't want a plane but I do want to take several trips this fall and well plane tickets are damn expensive right now. How is it possible that a flight from Connecticut to Chicago is about $40 more than a flight to San Francisco? My logic says that 1/2 across the country should be 1/2 the price.
5. I have been pretty good lately about cookbooks. And this one could be my downfall but I still want it. I want it bad. Its from a bakery in Brooklyn, NY and they make some mad baked goods. Williams-Sonoma sells their box mixes but why get something like that when this cookbook allows you to make your own. I am drooling already!
To find more Friday Fives visit Living like the Kings
Do you go all out for your birthday?
What is the biggest gift you ever wanted for a present?