Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Favorites

OK today is a list kind of day.  

  1. I think people need to be nicer.  We are all in such a rush and just going, going, going. Its the little things that can make the biggest difference. Read this to find a way to make someone else's day.
  2. I miss my cookies. I took these to work and they were gone within minutes. I suppose this is a compliment but I neglected to take one for myself.  I guess I will just have to make some of these.
  3. Apples have been neglected on this blog for a while. I have to give them some love.  Debating about making this.
  4. Soup.  Yes, please!
  5. I know Halloween still isn't here but I might already be having thoughts of Christmas.  Seriously need some holiday decorations like this.
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. You def. should make those cookies. They will fill that hole in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'll second the apple ring! That looks amazing. And people do need to be nicer. I hope your weekend is full of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your list! And your cookie idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always save a cookie for me. You need to hide a few for yourself...never take the whole batch into work. Co-workers see food and it's like a feeding frenzy. :) Yes, people do need to be nicer. Our world had become so "who cares what people think" and that creates for some not so kind folks out there. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...