Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Banana Ice Cream

Yes, I put the heat on this week.  

Yes, jackets are now the norm. I think there is a freeze warning for tomorrow morning.



My tummy however, is still craving ice cream.

It is Fall though so I added pumpkin.


Best. Treat. Ever.
 
Pumpkin Banana Ice Cream

by Emily Morris
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: banana pumpkin ice-cream fall



Ingredients (serves 2)
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk (any milk variety will do)
  • 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions
Put all ingredients in blender until smooth, about 2 minutes. You may have to adjust liquid depending on the power of your blender.
Powered by Recipage

6 comments:

  1. Pumpkin + Banana + Ice Cream = Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall inspired ice cream. We are still hot here (in the 90s) so I'm definitely in the mood for ice cream. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Genius! This is such a smart spin on banana ice cream, and it is ALWAYS the right time of year for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo. I am going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting recipe. I definitely love pumpkin ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...