Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Edition: October 21

Seriously when did October pass me by...wasn't it just my birthday?  I feel like I blinked and October is almost over.

This weekend was catch up for laundry, dishes, banking, and grocery shopping.  Grocery shopping wasn't so bad.  I hit up Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and the local Stop and Shop.  Good times.

We also got some fun mail.  Last week at the Food and Wine Festival Buick sponsored Chocomize, a company where you can customize your own chocolate bars.  Yes, please.  We each got to make our own chocolate bars via a computer at the festival and a week later they arrived. 


 Mr. J's is on the right and he said his was better because he had more mix ins.  We only had a portion of the options the website lists. I am already thinking of the possibilities for Christmas! Very cool!

In case you missed it, this is what I was up to this week...

4 comments:

  1. Those chocolate bars look amazinggg!!

    And I know-October, where did you go??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customized chocolate bars? How fun! My hubby would just want more chocolate added to his...and I'd want everything but the kitchen sink! Still eyeing your cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week my friend - delicious food & yummy chocolate :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of customizing my own chocolate!! I am still dreaming of those short ribs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...