Friday, October 26, 2012

Apple Desserts Galore!

Oh it is Friday. I am so happy that this week is almost over.  It has been a very, very long week.  Lucky for me so much got done, and I am not thinking that I will leave tonight with a to-do list a mile long for Monday.

What I am not looking forward to on Monday is the impending storm.  I don't want this hurricane to come. I don't like rain and I don't want to loose power.  Furthermore, I am suppose to go to Illinois next week.  This is the same client I was suppose to go visit when Irene hit Connecticut last summer.  Coincidence, I don't know.  It is a bit much for me.

But enough of that....no new recipes today.  I do have a round up of some delicious apples treats.  I have a feeling if this storm hits we will be saying bye bye to our local apple supply.

Have a great weekend!

French Apple Cake




Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts



Stewed Apples

Apple Tarte Tatin

 

Apple Pie


Slow Cooker Baked Apples

 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, fingers crossed we won't be blown away by the storm! the apple desserts look wonderful - especially the tarte tartin :)
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the storm doesn't get to you! This is a great apple collection! I want to try the slow cooker baked apples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some gorgeous photos--I am particularly impressed by your doughtnuts. I hope the storm misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all of these!! Great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I'm making those baked apple cider doughnuts!! I bought a doughnut pan and have been wanting to make some but I only could find cider doughnut recipes that you fry... or baked recipes w/out the cider. Can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...