Friday, September 6, 2013

September Favorites

Since it is my birthday month it seems only fitting that I make time for a favorites post. Sadly I don't think it is possible to get all of these things for my birthday.  

Somehow I managed to miss August?!?! So here you go, this is what I am loving this month.

Food:
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake by She Wears Many Hats
I want a slice every day for the rest of the year. 

 
Pumpkin Spice Latte by Averie Cooks 
It is finally time for pumpkin recipes!! Nothing new here but truly a favorite.



Blueberry Sauce with Crepes by Diethood
Number one reason why I hope summer never end...the berries and all of the possibilities that come with them.



Fashion: I don't know about the white pants for me but I all about blazers and pearls.


 

Home:
Orla Kiely Round Nesting Cake Tins
 Viva Terra Hanging Wire Shelving - perfect for the bathroom

Front door color: This is exactly what it I want it to look like!  (no, this is not my house)
 

Happy Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...