Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekend Edition: Snapshots

Happy Memorial Day!  Here are some of the snapshots from our weekend.  

 chocolate cake. yum!

much needed run time

Indian buffet lunch. everything is so good. then i want to explode.

shopping for paint colors. i want a yellow front door

incredible powerful Spanish red wine that made me a bit tipsy after one glass

Anniversary dinner - seafood paella


CSA goodie box for the week. It was a great one!

I hope you had a great weekend too!  Here is to another day off tomorrow!

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:



          5 comments:

          1. omg that shot of the chocolate cake in the stand mixer O_O

            ReplyDelete
          2. What a great weekend! you had me at the chocolate cake!
            Mary x

            ReplyDelete
          3. The picture of the mixer is awesome.

            I love your shoes.

            Our front door is burgandy. I'm a dark colour girl.

            ReplyDelete
          4. Looks like a yummy week! And a yellow door sounds beautiful!!!

            ReplyDelete
          5. What a fun weekend. I love picking paint colors. I remember a light gray house with a bright yellow door in my neighborhood when I was a kid... I loved that house. Yellow door... I say YES!

            PS... I hate to bother you.... but I would appreciate if you could please vote for my burger (you can vote 3x in a row a day until September 17th) It's the Grand Slam Burger by Curry and Comfort. The link to vote is here: http://www.goodcook.com/index.php?main_page=burger_contest&category=all_beef

            ReplyDelete

          Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

          You might also like reading:

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...