Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend Edition: The Move

Oh man was this weekend busy.  We made the move.  We are official in the house.  We are officially living in chaos. We got a ton done but we also have tons to unpack still and more renovation work.  Somehow I thought that in three weeks we would get everything we wanted too done.  Actually three weekends is more like it as I have been away each week traveling.  Regardless, I was wrong. We have the living room and master bedroom OK for now.  Pretty much everything else is still a mess.  Here is too next weekend.

So in case you missed some of my posts (I know I am super behind on my favorites), here is what I was up to last week:


      2 comments:

      1. Congrats on the move. Try not to stress. It'll all get arranged eventually. :)

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

      You might also like reading:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...